Setting Up Visitor Tracking
- Salespanel web tracking and GDPR compliance
- How can I install the Salespanel tracking code on my website?
- How can I track multiple domains using Salespanel?
- Salespanel's plugin for WordPress: Start qualifying your leads under 10 minutes
- What does the Add Email function do? How is it useful?
- Installing Salespanel tracking code using Google Tag Manger
Salespanel Website SDK
- Overview of Salespanel Website SDK
- Configuration settings for Salespanel tracking code
- Send custom visitor attributes to Salespanel and use the data in segments, scoring and reporting.
- Identity resolution using sp_em URL parameter
- Custom Activity: Track and score leads with custom events on Websites and Demand Generation Software
Triggers and Marketing Automation
- What is marketing automation?
- Using Salespanel to trigger marketing automation systems
- What can I automate without any coding? Do I need technical assistance from developers?
- Engage and retarget qualified visitors using Website Triggers. Take complete control of your customer journey.
- Stay on top of your sales cycle with Salespanel's Automated Exports
- What can be triggered using Zapier?
Use Cases and Workflows
- Notifying sales about high-intent and high-ticket leads
- Product qualifying leads (PQL) with Salespanel
- Use Salespanel to generate more leads
- Using Salespanel to automatically qualify leads and send MQLs to CRM
- Using Salespanel to trigger targeted content and messages
- Using Salespanel to aggregate leads and generate reports
- Webhooks API
- Webhooks API 2.0
- Does Salespanel track sessions acquired before installing the tracking code?
- I am switching from a Visiting Company identification software. What do I need to know?
- I already have a system established to capture leads from forms and send them to CRM. How does Salespanel help?
- What are snooze notifications from contacts? How can I find all the snoozed contacts?