Marketing automation is a process to automate marketing activities across different platforms automatically. Automation is usually used for achieving precise targeting, reducing manual labor, eliminating repetitive tasks and handling high scale workflows that are simply not doable by humans.
Marketing automation helps simplify the jobs of marketers, align marketing with sales and perform larger-scale operations. From simply reducing responsibilities of mundane tasks from both sales and marketing people to creating complex customer engagement systems, automation can help in every aspect of marketing.
Salespanel is a marketing automation enabler as it completes various automated systems with triggers and customer data. Automation can be implemented either directly from Salespanel, or by using a direct integration, Zapier or API.
Here are examples of some automated systems that can be created with Salespanel:
- Real-time two-way data sync between sales and marketing
- Automated notifications to sales about leads and high-value prospects
- Triggers when leads qualify for a segment or reach a lead score
- Send leads to email marketing software
- Personalize content and engagement with account-based marketing.
There are many more things that can be triggered through automation.
We have covered the triggers provided by Salespanel in this article.