Salespanel provides powerful tools to you for monitoring your marketing campaigns with ease and making changes. Salespanel provides you crucial information that you can’t get from metric-based analytics solutions like Google Analytics. Performance can be monitored for all visitors, captured individual visitors and company accounts. If you were using Google Analytics only, you would see metric level information for your visitors as a whole.
Salespanel is able to track where your leads come from based on UTM parameters, ValueTrack templates and referrer data. This helps you get accurate information on which leads came from which exact marketing campaign. Using this data, you generate reports and also create segments for many different scenarios based on your qualification criteria. Here are some examples:
- Find out which marketing campaigns are generating the most marketing qualified leads
- Find out which marketing campaigns are bringing high-ticket deals
- Find out which campaigns are bringing bad visitors and leads
- Find out which demographics are bringing good leads
- Find out which pages are visited by qualified leads
- Find out how much time leads spend on each page
- Find out which keywords are the most valuable for your business
- Find out which campaigns/ads/keywords are bringing leads that get stuck during the sales process
- Find which pages are bouncing leads that match your buyer persona
With Segments, you can create separate feeds for each marketing channel or use a combination of data sets and filters to create your feeds. For example, if you had to create different feeds for each of your main keywords and use filters (like visitors with page-views more than 5 or visitors who have visited the pricing page) to determine the efficiency of the channel.
Salespanel Reports provides a holistic view of your account. You can then use filters to create reports for each marketing campaign or lead injection channel and measure your data.
Use data provided by Salespanel to monitor your marketing campaigns, run optimizations and funnel your budget to the right places.