The Salespanel Chrome extension helps users get notified about leads and prospects and track one on one emails sent through email.
Salespanel sends notifications about leads to you and your team members. Team members are only notified about leads they are assigned to.
The browser extension can send push notifications when:
- Leads are captured for the first time.
- When leads revisit your website after a time period.
- When companies are identified.
- When leads qualify for feeds.
- When leads reach a desired lead score.
These notifications can be customized for the user.
Salespanel extension helps you track manually sent emails from Gmail and log them into the contact’s details. If the recipient does not already exist on your account, Salespanel will create a new contact. Salespanel tracks when the recipient opens an email or clicks a link and notifies the sender (you or your team member) in real-time.