In this help article, we will guide you through the process of connecting Salespanel webhooks to Zoho CRM using Integromat. Integromat is a powerful automation platform that allows you to create custom integrations between various apps and services. By following this guide, you'll be able to synchronize data between Salespanel.io and Zoho CRM seamlessly.
Step 1: Create a Salespanel Webhook
- Log in to your Salespanel.io account.
- Navigate to the "Settings" menu, located in the left sidebar.
- Click on "Webhooks" and then click the "Add Webhook" button.
- Enter a name for your webhook (e.g., "Zoho CRM Integration") and select the events you want to trigger the webhook.
- Click "Save" to create the webhook. Take note of the "Webhook URL" provided, as you'll need it in the next steps.
Step 2: Set Up Your Integromat Account
- If you don't have an Integromat account yet, sign up for a free account at https://www.integromat.com/.
- Log in to your Integromat account.
- Click on "Scenarios" in the top menu bar and then click the "Create a new scenario" button.
Step 3: Configure the Webhook Connection in Integromat
- In the scenario editor, click on the blue question mark icon and search for "Webhooks" in the search bar.
- Select the "Webhooks" app and choose the "Custom Webhook" trigger.
- Click "Add" to create a new webhook connection.
- Enter a name for the connection (e.g., "Salespanel to Zoho CRM") and paste the Salespanel Webhook URL you obtained in Step 1.
- Click "Save" to finalize the webhook connection.
Step 4: Connect Zoho CRM to Integromat
- In the scenario editor, click the "+" icon to add a new module.
- Search for "Zoho CRM" in the search bar and select the app.
- Choose the appropriate action you want to perform in Zoho CRM (e.g., "Create a record").
- Click on "Add" to create a new connection to Zoho CRM.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to authorize Integromat to access your Zoho CRM account.
- Click "Save" to finalize the Zoho CRM connection.
Step 5: Map Data from Salespanel to Zoho CRM
- In the Zoho CRM action module, configure the fields to map the data from the Salespanel webhook payload.
- You may need to use Integromat's built-in functions (e.g., JSON parsing or text manipulation) to transform the data from Salespanel into the format expected by Zoho CRM. You may also need to add an additional step to search for the Zoho contact using the email address.
- Once you have mapped all the required fields, click "OK" to finalize the data mapping.
Step 6: Test and Activate the Integration
- In the scenario editor, click the "Run once" button to test your integration. Or you can also generate a lead activity in Salespanel by manually going to your website.
- If the test is successful, click "Save" to save your scenario.
- Activate the scenario by clicking the "Activate" button in the top-right corner.
Please let us know if you face any challenges.