- Log into Salespanel and go to the Tracking Code section from your dashboard. Copy the tracking code.
- Now, log into your Google Tag manager account and open the tag creation wizard by clicking on New Tag on your dashboard. For tag configuration, choose Custom HTML.
- Paste the code in the text box.
- Open the Advanced Settings drop-down and under Tag Firing Options, choose Unlimited.
- Next, for Triggering, choose All Pages.
- Save your Tag and click on Submit from your Google Tag Manager dashboard to take changes live.
Once done, please follow instructions in this article to verify if the tag has been installed correctly.
Please get in touch with us if you need any help.