Crucial data is synced from Pipedrive back to Salespanel for a proper closed-loop marketing system and seamless sales-marketing communication.
Two-way sync for Pipedrive is currently available in beta and syncs data like deal stage, deal owner, and deal value. This data is also available for segmentation, quick filters, and lead scoring. So, your marketing can generate reports, optimize nurturing, trigger personalized content in real-time as deals progress. For example, marketing can set up automated product-led nurturing strategies based on deal stage and deal value.
Here are some example use cases:
- Generate reports and identify campaigns that are bringing high-value leads.
- Generate reports based on customer acquisition costs and ROI.
- Trigger personalized in-website code based on deal stage, deal value and other data points available on Salespanel.
- Powerful segmentation within Salespanel based on both sales and marketing data.
- Holistic view within both Salespanel and Pipedrive.
Have a two-way sync related use case idea in mind that would be helpful for you? Get in touch with us.