With Salespanel, you can use a variety of data points that can be used to create the most suitable lead scoring model for your business. This includes profile information and behavioral data that has been collected for all of your leads. You can also combine multiple data points to create one rule. For example, you can create a rule to assign 20 points to a lead who is from your LinkedIn ad and also had visited the pricing page on your website.
Here is a list of all the data points available for lead scoring:
- Name: It contains a name or characters from a name.
- Email Address: Contains an email address or characters from an email address.
- Company Size: Score based on the size of the company the lead works for.
- Job Title: Lead’s job title or job role.
- Lead Source: The source from which lead visited or the UTM tracking parameter used for the landing page.
- City: The city from which the lead visited.
- Country: The country from which the lead visited.
- Website Visits: Score when a lead has visited more/less than a particular number of times.
- Emails Opened: Score when a lead has opened more/less than a particular number of emails.
- URL Visited: Score based on the desired URL visit.
- Time Spent on a URL: Award a score if the lead has spent a considerable amount of time on a particular page.
- Opened an email with a subject: Score based on which emails leads open.
- Form submitted on URL: Score based on form submit on a particular page.
Please note that we are constantly adding new signals for lead scores, so you might find more signals in the application.
Score leads when they: